Civil Marriage Services
Congratulations and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to provide you with some information for your special day. As a Marriage Celebrant I offer you the flexibility and freedom you desire in creating the perfect ceremony of your choice. Your wedding is a day to be treasured forever and your ceremony should be uniquely your own.
A ceremony can be as formal or informal as you like. It can involve parents, children, special friends and even pets, helping to create amazing memories to last a lifetime.
As a Marriage Celebrant I offer couples:
- Unlimited contact time including meetings, phone calls, emails and texts, assisting in preparation of your ceremony.
- Selection of meaningful ceremony ideas and resources.
- Encouragement of any ideas the couple may have to incorporate into a personal and unique ceremony.
- A Wedding Rehearsal.
- Professionalism and Confidentiality
- Equipment such as Table, Chairs, Covers, Sashes and a Professional P.A System.
- Presented Keepsake copy of the ceremony wording.
Choosing the right Celebrant for you!
When choosing a Civil Marriage Celebrant it is important that you both like the Celebrant and you feel confident the Celebrant will deliver exactly the ceremony you have in mind.
The initial meetings and process includes:
- A discussion of how you met, how you fell in love and what marriage means to you.
- Completion of the Notice of Intended Marriage form.
- Other formal legalities such as sighting birth certificates.
- Planning for the ceremony, discussing any ideas and thoughts you have.
- A wedding contract is signed by all parties outlining all legal rights, responsibilities and OH&S requirements.
- A 20% Deposit ensuring your ceremony date is booked and locked in.